Founded in 1999, Alibaba is one of the best Chinese Wholesale Websites, with billions of monthly visitors and over 8 million reliable suppliers. It’s the best resource for contacting reputable Chinese distributors, wholesalers, and manufacturers.
You can browse various items thanks to Alibaba’s network of over 8 million top Chinese wholesale websites and manufacturers. Alibaba helps you communicate directly with suppliers to find deals and pricing that meet your needs.
- Offer a trusted worldwide user base that guarantees dependability while looking for wholesale
- Come up with considerable industry experience, having been in the business for more than 20 years
- Provides minimal tools and facilities for supplier verification
- If you are importing from overseas, protecting your intellectual property can be a little tricky
HubSpot is a flexible B2B platform well-known for its customer relationship management (CRM) features. It provides several tools to assist companies in sales, marketing, and customer support activities.
HubSpot is a comprehensive platform designed for companies. It provides features for customer service, marketing, sales, and customer management. HubSpot places a lot of emphasis on leveraging inbound marketing to draw clients.
- It enables companies to adjust and manage their sales and marketing to suit their requirements.
- Its smooth connection with a range of tools and third-party apps improves functionality.
- Customer service and response times have been a source of complaints from certain users.
- For current customers, frequent updates of software may occasionally cause disturbances to their in-process work.
Grainger has been providing services to customers since 1927 and is a well-known brand in B2B wholesale websites. This online company provides a range of tools and components, focusing on ease of use and transparency.
For industrial equipment and maintenance supplies, Grainger offers an easy-to-use ordering procedure. With plenty of search options for speedy product discovery. To give clients access to crucial information, the website further shows product availability and expected delivery timeframes.
- Guest shopping simplifies the purchasing process by allowing customers to shop as guests.
- Grainger is a reputable and seasoned participant in the market, having been in business since 1927.
- Grainger provides a wide range of industrial equipment and maintenance supplies.
- Some features and pricing may be exclusive to a Grainger membership, which may be restrictive to smaller enterprises.
- Make sure to read the policy and the terms and conditions before making a purchase because they have a limited return policy.
Global Sources is a premier B2B platform that links customers worldwide with Asian suppliers. It organizes trade exhibitions in Hong Kong and is among the wholesale websites with vast experience. Global Sources has over 49 years of experience in the wholesale trade sector. It has over 1.5 million customers.
Global Sources gives you access to a vast network of affordable wholesale suppliers in Asia and other regions, offering you a variety of sourcing choices. You can search through millions of excellent goods in each significant area and specialty, so you’re sure to find what you’re searching for.
- Major international merchants and Amazon sellers rely on Global Sources as a trustworthy partner
- Make sourcing easier by allowing you to ask for customized estimates and special deals
- It incurs a heavy shipping fee, depending on your location. This can cause a significant increase in your total cost
- Although there are a lot of trustworthy vendors, product quality varies, which highlights the need to do your research
Ankore Store is a France-based company and it is among the wholesale websites that are new to the market. It has built a significant reputation in a short time. It deals with a wide range of products mentioned in the table below. It deals with a lot of brands all across Europe and the UK.
It deals with over 30,000 unique brands. Ankore store ensures widespread presence and exposure to brands with its ability to reach 250,000 independent retailers.
- Offer an option for direct contact with retailers and suppliers, making negotiations more mutual and ensuring a swift buying process
- Provide a cash-on-delivery option, a game changer in the B2B landscape
- Support test sales with a modest €100 (excl. VAT) minimum order per brand
- Take advantage of 60-day terms for payments (subject to eligibility)
- The customer support does not have a good reputation. Customers have complained about not getting an efficient response from their customer support
- Although it claims to have a 60-day refund policy, the ‘subject to eligibility’ clause makes it tricky. Customers have complained about not getting a refund on their purchases and orders
The largest business-to-business marketplace in North America, Liquidation.com, offers over 500 categories of premium items at 70–90% off retail rates. Exclusive work lot and bulk lot auctions are held there frequently, either from overstock, clearance, or client returns.
Liquidation.com is a reputable online wholesale platform. It offers a huge selection of work lot and bulk lot deals in various product categories. You may purchase goods straight from well-known brands like Amazon by using Liquidation.com.
- Help you buy goods from well-known brands like Amazon
- An economical option for companies to purchase products for 70–90% off retail rates
- No warranty is granted on the functionality and reliability of the purchased product
- No or minimal return policy, nor do they provide a guarantee on the goods.
- Product quality might vary since they could be overstocked or client returns
TradeKey is a wholesale website that was founded in 2006. It provides thorough seller profiles and a Trust Points system for dependable and knowledgeable source selection.
TradeKey’s Trust Points system evaluates the integrity and dependability of sellers. About factory location, manufacturing lines, R&D personnel, certifications, licensed capital, and export proportion, it provides comprehensive seller profiles. This trust point system sets it apart from other wholesale websites.
- Allow you to assess the validity and dependability of exporters and sellers using TradeKey’s Trust Points system
- Provide seller profiles with comprehensive details, such as factory location and size, manufacturing lines, R&D and QC personnel, etc.
- Offer negotiation freedom, enabling you to work out favorable terms with the desired supplier
- Let you choose the payment method depending on your agreements, even if it doesn’t offer direct buying procedures (PayPal is advised for its buyer safety measures)
- Since TradeKey doesn’t have a direct purchasing system, you’ll have to work out conditions for payment with your supplier
- Delivery time is dependent on your location and selected delivery option because the platform does not allow for direct selection of delivery partners
Made-in-China is recognized as one of the most affordable Chinese wholesale websites. It distinguishes itself by providing competitive wholesale vendor rates. It also offers opportunities for online and in-person meetings with vendors, enabling you to establish rapport and confidence.
Made-in-China has Budget-friendly wholesale pricing, which also performs thorough vendor checks to confirm product capacity, certifications, quality control, and financial stability. The platform provides a safe trade solution for buyer protection and enables online and in-person supplier interactions.
- Strict vendor checks conducted by the platform increase trust in the caliber of goods and the dependability of suppliers
- Establish a face-to-face or virtual connection with suppliers, thus fostering trust
- Offer advanced protection by the Secure Trading Service, thus verifying the receipt of products before releasing money
- It doesn’t accept direct checkout when adding items to a cart
- Extra steps might be needed to choose logistics partners and handle the shipment procedure
DHgate is a Chinese wholesale website and is one the best wholesale websites which are based in China. It offers an extensive collection of over 32 million items and a network of over 2 million Chinese wholesalers. DHgate is a dynamic marketplace with features including best-sellers, trade show information, and regular flash sales.
With worldwide warehouses located in the EU, the UK, and the US, DHgate offers quick delivery choices. Additionally, the site offers a strong buyer protection policy that ensures refunds and returns. DHgate regularly offers significant savings during flash sales and promotions.
- Offer many sourcing possibilities, thanks to the vast network of Chinese manufacturers & brokers
- Provide quick delivery options through regional providers with warehouses in the US, UK, and EU
- Come up with an additional degree of protection via a buyer protection program, guaranteeing returns and refunds when needed
- Support regular promotions and flash sales for large cost reductions
- Very time-consuming delivery process. Shipping can be unprecedented, which makes it hard for buyers to have a smooth schedule
- Products should be thoroughly verified before purchasing because they can have some inauthentic products listed
Faire is an online wholesale website that links independent brands with small company owners and merchants, revolutionizing the wholesale trade industry. Few wholesale websites can provide this service. It provides thorough product data, suggested retail pricing, and professional photographs, and it has over 100,000 members.
Reputable wholesale marketplace Faire has prominent brands and more than 100,000 members. It provides a large selection of goods, an intuitive website, and clear conditions like free delivery and net 60 payment terms.
- Faire’s legitimacy and dependability are increased by its appearance on well-known platforms
- Businesses can make purchases that are customized to meet their needs since there are no minimum order limitations
- It does not provide services worldwide
- Requires a membership, which is time-consuming. Plus, the membership application may not get approved as it’s not guaranteed
EC21 is a South Korean B2B platform. It connects businesses globally for international trade. As one of the world’s largest online wholesale websites, it connects millions of suppliers and buyers, facilitating global trade opportunities for small- and medium-sized enterprises since 1997.
It provides a large selection of goods and services from different sectors. It also has verified suppliers and a bilingual platform, which improves dependability and confidence in commercial dealings.
- It has a multi-lingual platform, which makes it convenient for people with other native languages
- EC21 has a global network of buyers and sellers, which increases its global reach.
- It is essential to ensure secure payment options and fraud prevention. This is due to the potential risk of dealing with unknown sellers.
- Some implicit costs, other than taxes, shipping duties, import fees, etc, may increase the overall cost significantly
Since its start in 2005, SaleHoo, a premier wholesale directory, has assisted over 130,000 business owners in finding their right wholesale partners. Acknowledged on sites like Forbes, Huffington Post, and CNBC, SaleHoo is an extensive database of wholesale suppliers.
The platform has an award-winning phone and email customer care team and a market research laboratory for finding niche possibilities. It is reasonably priced with yearly savings and a return guarantee.
- Offer an excellent resource for improving your business plan and finding niche markets
- Consistent assistance is the goal of award-winning customer service
- Provide affordable prices, annual discounts, and return policy
- If you want to buy something, you’d have to contact the supplier separately as there is no direct checkout system
- Delivers products in very limited countries
eWorldTrade links customers with leading suppliers in China, the US, the UK, Europe, and other countries. With more than ten years of expertise, it provides reasonable costs for high-quality toys, gadgets, clothes, and household goods.
It also offers exclusive deals & discounts for its members, enhancing the value for buyers. The platform’s customer support team is available via email, phone, and live chat, and it provides comprehensive logistics services, including shipping, tracking, and insurance, to ensure timely and secure order delivery.
- Help you save money with its exclusive discounts and wholesale offers
- The customer service staff is accessible through a variety of methods, thus guaranteeing prompt help
- Offers smooth purchasing procedure with shipping, tracking, and insurance services
- Small firms or those wishing to place smaller orders may find it challenging to work with some eWorldTrade suppliers due to their high MOQs
- Handling problems with refunds, returns, or disagreements with suppliers can be difficult and time-consuming – especially for those who are foreign
- Customs charges, import limitations, and other expenses may apply depending on where you live and the kind of goods you buy
Worldwide Brands (WWB) is one of the top wholesale websites with 16 million items and more than 8,000 suppliers. Its stringent supplier verification procedure guarantees that the listings only contain reputable suppliers. Every week, WWB adds new suppliers and goods to its list. For convenient searching, smartphone access is now offered.
WWB is one of the very few wholesale websites that carefully verifies the validity of its vendors. To ensure a thorough understanding of their services, every supplier has a distinct profile that includes contact details, a product catalog, shipping rules, and payment conditions.
- A great option because many of its suppliers have low minimum order quantities (MOQs)
- Offer lifelong access to the platform members, which includes a community forum, suppliers, customer assistance, and a wealth of e-commerce educational materials
- Provide a money-back guarantee for 60 days if you’re not happy with your subscription
- Even while lifelong membership is reasonably priced, some customers may find the $299 setup charge to be a substantial initial expense
JP Communications Inc. is the owner of the B2B marketplace TopTenWholesale, established in 2011. It gains the trust of millions of merchants, chain shops, dropshippers, eBay and Amazon sellers, and trade buyers by facilitating connections with US-based wholesalers.
It provides multiple high-quality items, and millions of consumers, including well-known stores and online vendors, trust it. Users may post individual wholesale demands and offers to individual suppliers, and supplier dependability is guaranteed by a robust verification method.
- Offer add-ons like video lessons, a community forum, and product requests to improve the user experience
- The platform has a strong verification procedure that awards trustworthy vendors with trust badges
- Provide services, including warehouse fulfillment, custom sourcing, etc.
- Small businesses may find it challenging to work with some suppliers on this platform due to their high MOQs
- Suppliers’ descriptions & product photos may not always be accurate. Delivered products might not match their expectations
Trade Wheel is among the best wholesale websites based in the US. It deals with a wide range of products and delivers worldwide. It is a very reliable B2B marketplace for buyers or sellers looking to buy or sell in bulk amounts.
It deals with all sorts of products. Unlike many other business-to-business websites, Trade Wheel provides its services all over the globe. It is designed to connect businesses worldwide, enhancing and supporting international trade and business.
- Facilitate easy negotiations, which helps businesses in reaching a mutual agreement
- Provide very efficient and responsive customer support. For any queries, contact their customer support through their website and they will help you in sorting it out
- Offer trade assurance, which helps with product quality and timely delivery
- Some suppliers have limited information available about them. It is a matter of concern for businesses looking to purchase in bulk amounts
- Internation buyers may have to pay a currency conversion fee, impacting the overall cost
- Compared to other platforms, Trade Wheel has a limited number of user reviews, making it harder for the buyer to trust the supplier reliability
Since 1996, ECplaza has been a reputable business-to-business (B2B) network that links companies all over the world. Millions of offers and widespread awareness make it a major participant in global trade.
It has been around since 1996 and has a large user base. It provides a comprehensive product database with over 4 million offerings, providing a wide range.
- ECplaza can save expenses by streamlining the supply chain and procurement processes.
- It offers a handy and approachable platform for finding goods and growing a business.
- ECplaza vendors may have varying quality requirements due to geographical origins, so it’s crucial to discuss your desired quality for large purchases with them.
- Major orders may take time to arrive due to supplier location and purchasing requirements, which can make stock management more challenging.
The Wholesaler is a UK-based online wholesale website in business since 1999. The UK has a lot of wholesale websites, but this website provides a wide range of items, including electronics, homeware, giftware, apparel, and fashion accessories.
The Wholesaler is a leading online wholesale directory in the UK. It has a user-friendly layout, a list of forthcoming trade fairs and exhibits, verified trade suppliers, and extensive supplier profiles.
- The platform’s screening procedure guarantees the dependability of trade providers and the caliber of the products
- With more than 50 primary categories, its intuitive UI makes surfing easier
- Offer detailed supplier profiles, including integrated contact forms, thus enabling quick and easy connection
- In comparison to other expansive international platforms, its supplier network is narrower, reducing the range of goods and vendors
- The platform is mainly focused on wholesalers located in the UK. Thus, it might not be appropriate for companies who want to source goods from other countries
- You may need to contact vendors directly with questions because their profiles do not always provide comprehensive information
Among B2B wholesale websites, BrandsGateway is the only B2B wholesale website that serves outlet, pop-up, brick-and-mortar, and internet retailers of all sizes by providing luxury clothing and high-end fashion goods.
Businesses can make bulk purchases from over 15,000 goods using BrandsGateway, which gives them access to over 100 premium brands, including well-known fashion labels like Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, and Jimmy Choo. Profit margins might reach up to 250% as a result.
- Provide weekly assortment updates to ensure customers’ awareness of the newest products and fashion trends
- Customers can quickly restock their shop shelves and racks with faster shipping, arriving within a maximum of 7 working days
- Specializes in selling luxury clothes, which can be substantially more costly than other clothing categories. So it’s less affordable for those on a tight budget
- Primarily focuses on the fashion industry, so it is not the ideal option for business in any other sector
Merkandi specializes in handling liquidation, excess, and bankrupt products. With over 70,000 active users in 150 countries, it’s quickly emerging as the go-to option for small businesses and startups looking to sell premium products at exceptional wholesale costs, such as apparel, accessories, and pet supplies.
Merkandi connects buyers with a wide range of merchandise. With over 70,000 satisfied members from 150 countries, it offers a diverse network of opportunities and unbeatable pricing up to 90% lower than retail rates.
- Feature exclusive bulk lots and singular job lots, which increases the range of sourcing possibilities
- The technology streamlines the buying process by enabling direct communication with wholesalers & resellers
- Based on the supplier’s location and the chosen delivery method, shipping timeframes for goods bought through Merkandi may differ
- You may have to consider additional expenses, import limitations, and customs fees, depending on your region and the things you buy
|GMV in 2023
|maintenance supplies, industrial equipment, and other tools and parts
|Latin America, Caribbean, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand and 115+ countries
|CRM, CMS, Sales hub, service hub, and marketplace
|more than 120 countries
|Asia, including China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
|Home & Kitchen, Food & Drinks, Beauty & Wellness, Fashion & Accessories, Jewellery, Baby & Kids, Stationery & Hobbies
|China, Asia, Hong Kong, and Taiwan
|China to Kazakhstan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, and Other Countries.
|US, UK, Canada, Western, and Central Europe
|electronics, digital cameras, mobile phones, cars, auto parts, apparels, crafts, etc
|Europe, US, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and Asia
|clothing, electronics, home decor, and toys
|China, US, UK, Europe, and more
|Uses suppliers from different regions to deliver
|China, US, Europe, Japan, India and other countries
|Clothing, fashion accessories, homeware, electronics, and giftware
Sunglasses & Frames.
|The United States and Europe
|Germany, Poland, the UK, Austria, the Netherlands, France, Switzerland, and many other countries