Top

Payments

1. Method of payments:We mainly settle in US dollars, and we can also settle in Euro/RMB. The main method of payment is T/T, and VEEM/Paypal is also available.

 

2. When the two parties have reached a consensus on cooperation, the customer should pay a 30% deposit of the total order amount. China RUIZHI will start to arrange the stock production after receiving the payment. When the production is completed, customer needs to pay the remaining 70% of the balance before shipment. Upon the reception of the balance. China RUIZHI will arrange on follow-up matters such as shipments, customs declaration and logistics.

 

Notice:

1. For payment, please be reminded of filling the complete beneficiary name(each character) while transfering, but if there's no enough space,  please just type the rest to the line of "Address" before filling the address info. We had issue in receiving payment without the full name filled, so we always emphasize it to new customers to avoid returning back and doing twice wire. Hope it makes sense!

2. There’s time gap between customer payment and receipt of the payment in China RUIZHI receiving bank. The time gap is about 2~7 days according to the different countries (when there’s holiday, the time will be postponed). Therefore, when China RUIZHI confirms the receipt of the payment and confirms with the customer about the order, the production begins.


Don't find the answer?
Any information from you is warmly welcome. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Email
info@rz-souring.com (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Skype
info@rz-souring.com
WeChat / WhatsApp
+86 18319439263
Phone Numbers
+86 18319439263
FAX
+86 0755 84651609
Address
Rm 715, Bldg B, Baonengzhichuanggu, No.6 Fukang Road, Pinghu Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Name*
Phone
Phone number is Whatsapp
WhatsApp/Wechat
Message