By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy.
Scope of Application
1. You need to provide personal information during contact us or registration according to the requirements of The Platform;
2. When you visit the website, The website automatically receives and records information from your interaction with The Platform, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ads data, IP address and standard web log information;
3. Other supplemental information from third parties;
4. Keywords and other information you provide to dispatch an item;
5. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
Use of Information
1. We don't provide,sell,rent, share and transact your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent;
2. Under no circumstance will allow the third party to collect, edit, sell, or spread your personal information. Once users are found to engage in the above activities, The Platform has the right to terminate the services with the users immediately.
3. Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may share your personal information with:
1. Third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information/ you consent to when using a specific service;
2. Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations;
3. Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity;
5. The complainant when you file a complaint so that both parties may handle possible rights disputes;
6. In the transaction created on The Platform, if any party to the transaction has fulfilled or partially fulfilled the transaction obligations and required information disclosure, The Platform has the right to decide to provide users with contact information of the counterparty, and other information conducive to complete the transaction or to the dispute settlement.
Information Storage and Communication
1. Your information will be stored on the servers of RUIZHI Official website and/or its affiliates which may be transmitted to your country, region or locations we have collected. The information can be accessed, stored, and displayed abroad.
1. We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety;
2. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services;
3. This policy will apply to information obtained through cookies provided in The Platform.
1. Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. The Platform will ensure that your information will not be lost, abused or changed through security measures such as encrypted passwords. Despite the above security measures, please pay attention to that there is no "perfect security measure" in the information era.
2. When trading online on The Platform, you will inevitably transact with traders or potential trading partners.
Amendment of the Policy
1. We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website.
2. RUIZHI Official website reserves the right to amend this policy at any time, so please check our website frequently. If there are any significant changes, it will be highlighted on the web page.
1. Be cautious about your personal information such as contact information or postal address. Do not disclose it to others unless it’s necessary. If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially when your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
Effective Date: now
Validity Period: Long-term validity